Wednesday, February 9, 2011

pictures...homemade desserts

I took pictures. of my desserts. :)
of course...my pictures are nothing like this lady's. Joy the Baker, you are my hero...of non-raw food pictures. ;)


Here we have homemade carob covered halvah. raw of course! deliciousness.





Next is: homemade fudge. I was craving fudge the other day...so. I made some. ironically, I haven't tried it yet. :P  the darker fudge has chopped walnuts in it. the lighter fudge has shredded coconut in it. hooray for coconut!




I shall post the recipe for the fudge soonly if you like. 


chow!


p.s. I added 2 new sites to the side bar. courtesy of Bethany B! thanks, dear. :)

2 comments:

  1. Go you! They look yummy! I've spent today looking through the raw foods books that came in from the library. Very fascinating. While I'm not ready to go totally raw, I do alot of that now, and am making plans to do more. Thing is, do you eat any warm food? I read that you can't eat anything over 120 degrees, so does that mean a soup could be slightly warm? I totally want to go to that Pure Food and Wine place. I keep acquiring a long list of books to purchase... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks YUUUMMY! raw desserts. must try ;)

    ReplyDelete